Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, QROO, Mexico
Additional Fees

I was misled in purchasing a vacation package. i was promised discounts on travel and 2 free weeks of stay at any resort I wanted.

They claim discount on yacht rentals and airfare. They made me deposit over 4 grand on a new credit card and been making payments and cant keep up. I still owe the four grand and disputed charges but RCI refused to help and I feel are a part of the scam related to Dreams resorts out of Cancun. The Unlimited vacation club and GBS International are ripping so many consumers off.

I tried to cancel the manager would not call me back and refused to work with me. They failed to provide all the documentation as they promised, they failed to provide the free weeks stay, the discounts never applied to any travel, they provided no discounts on yachts as promised, all the things they promised never came thru except more debt than I can ever pay off, this is unacceptable. I tried to use the service they refused to provide the free weeks as promised and had no credits on my account as they led me in the sales pitch. They refused to provide discounted rates when I traveled, I had to use Expedia to get better rates several times, they simply took my 10 grand and provided me nothing.

I complained to their management they refused to help or provide a better deal then you can get on Expedia. I tried to rent a boat in Miami and the prices were 3 times what they said it would be, they ripped me off over 4500 in debt on RCI credit card and over 5000 owed still to them. They constantly send me letters and late fees so my debt continues to grow larger and I have never received a single discount or night on them. I lost ten grand and owe it all which in the end will destroy my good credit because I will not pay it all for something I never received.

This is unfair and this company should be sued and return my money!! The companies are still trying to make me pay an additional 5000 and have not provided me anything not one free night not one discount. This place is a scam and fraud. I want to sue them but have no money left.

I cancelled over a year ago and they still charge me and bill me and I told them several times to leave me alone and to ceast and desist from contacting me yet they will not leave me alone and keep billing me not providing me one service this is unfair and have lost so much money from them with nothing in return. Something mus be done to stop these frauds from hurting others!

They must be shut down! I want this to go away its like a bad dream someone has to be able to help me.

Review about: Unlimited Vacation Club Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments